One of the primary goals of any business is to get new customers, and a way to attract non – intrusively is using strategies Inbound Marketing.
This is probably because the tactics of Inbound Marketing focus on creating quality content that will push users to companies or products, where they would be positioned naturally. Aligning the content that is published with the interests of customers, naturally it attracts incoming traffic that businesses can turn into leads, sales, etc...
We should certainly be able to identify the real needs of users, that is what they are looking for, what they want and especially as we align with those needs to offer what gets satisfy them.
To make our strategy work, we need to consider three fundamental aspects:
- ID: Who is our potential buyer? What are you looking for? How is it? What interests you? Knowing answer these questions will help us decide on the best content strategy that really connect with him.
- Focus: In those keywords that will help us get an easier and faster to the center of the “concept” way. We must not forget also value what the competition uses, but mainly base our information on adding value to the user.
- Generosity: Provide what our identified user needs “unrequited” apparent definitely makes our brand more valued, gives us visibility, positions us as experts and gives us credibility, and of course , attracts customers.
The basis of the success of Inbound Marketing and implementing marketing strategies Content is in the analysis and monitoring cycle “buy” user or “funnel”. Analyze phase to phase and every moment gives us the chance to go adapting our actions every day so that if the result is much higher.
The fact that we get closer to the user in a “non-invasive” allows us to be perceived as solvers and not as sellers, so get add value to the conversion process. Thus, the user sees all the time how we are helping to solve any problem you have, and Is this how it is achieved? Primarily through content marketing.
Some of the goals that companies get through these tactics are:
- Increased visits to our website.
- Increased volume of capture leads.
- Higher ratio of qualified Leads